We all deserve a vacay now and then, even our furry friends. That’s why hotel ZOSO always welcomes your right-hand hound to join you on your Palm Spring escape. Let fido sniff through the desert while you sip on your hair of the dog.
Hotel ZOSO Dog Guidelines:
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $50 non-refundable fee per stay.
- Advance reservations and a signed waiver are required for all stays including a dog.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per guestroom.
- Dogs are welcome throughout the hotel with the exception of the pool, dining areas, and any other areas labeled as such on property.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for cleaning up after their canine at all times. Waste bag receptacles are available around the property.
- When dogs are left unattended in guestrooms, we kindly request to crate your dog. Dogs cannot be left unattended in vehicles.
- Complaints of excessive noise by your dog, such as barking, may result in the termination of your stay at hotel ZOSO.
- The dog owner is responsible for any compensation given to other hotel guests due to noise complaints resulting from unattended or barking dogs.
If you have any questions or would like to book a dog-friendly guestroom, please contact us at 760.325.9676.