The health and wellbeing of our guests and team members is at the heart of everything we do at Hotel Zoso. In light of COVID-19, we’ve dedicated our focus on health and safety even further. And we’ve never been more thankful for our grounds with wide-open spaces; plenty of room for enjoying the Palm Springs sunshine while safely social distancing.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we’ve partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program. Columbia Clean is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for our guests.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include:
- Requiring facial coverings for team members and guests
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible hand sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve ventilation whenever possible.
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Requiring team members to wear personal protective equipment including masks and gloves.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
If you have any questions, please contact 760.325.9676 and ask for the Manager on Duty.